Always despaired over the lack of dazzling and delightful bathroom tile patterns? Well, it’s time to let some brilliant ideas dispel that air of gloom around you and your bathroom.
There are infinite ways to realize that dream bathroom you have always envisioned with ample support from a veritable mosaic of breathtaking tile patterns.
It’s time to allow these patterns to define your inherent uniqueness with unabashed style and panache.
Eight Tips For That Total Turnaround
So what does it take to jazz up a dull and dreary bathroom? Tremendous wherewithal or a wild imagination that is not constrained by the laws of gravity? Actually, all that is required is to bear in mind these priceless tips:
- In addition to the pattern, make sure you pay attention to the style and texture of the tiles. Even a few tiles can have an impact that’s simply mind-blowing.
- Colors when interwoven with style and textures can create magic in all directions. Tiles in muted shades certainly cause a furor in small spaces. Peach and yellow wrap the space in a cloak of warmth inducing a sense of idyllic bliss associated with country-styled bathrooms. Pink is the color that matches all your Victorian-era inspired dreams.
- If you want the cosmic, infinite ocean to flow into your design, just install tiles in brilliant blue or gorgeous green. Terracotta merged with hand-painted tiles ensures a fantastical flight all the way to the magical Mediterranean.
- In case you are keen that black takes centre stage with fleeting flushes of red, make sure your bathroom is large and has ample natural lighting.
- Ceramics rule the roost – whether in a star-status mosaic design or when creating a scintillating shower. Make sure they are white or beige in color for that cool yet classy look.
- Watch the crackling chemistry when single-colored ceramic floor tiles flirt with multi-colored borders.
- If the same color makes an appearance on the floors and walls, make sure they differ in size. The smaller ones displayed on the walls and the larger ones earnestly trying to floor onlookers.
- Even something as generic as grout can be used to add drama and intrigue. The prolific combination of white ceramic tiles and blue or black grout is sure to get you out of your morning blues.